Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы

Коты-воители: Мечты Сбываются

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Коты-воители: Мечты Сбываются » Дневники » Дневничек Малинки

Дневничек Малинки

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 41

Я хочу не много рассказать о том как зародился мой форум.
Все началось с моей подруги. Моя подруга все книги прочитала, после много рассказывала о них. А началось все с того что мы пришли с перемены на урок, все стояли и в это время я спрашивала. А интересные они? Принесешь мне первую часть? Вот так все и примерно началось. Прочитала первую часть, вторую, затем третью и так понеслась. Мы написали вместе много книжек о них, даже создали комиксы. Мы нашли лагерь, в котором живут жизнью котов))смешно правда. Потом я предложила создать форум-Мечты Сбываются. Вот так зародился наш форум.
Если хотите я могу не много показать наше творчество. Рисунки или книжку? Что хотите.

Давай и то и то)

Я буду выкладывать по немногу) Вот. Если хотите увидеть диалог скажите, поближе сфоткаю.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/smYE9.png
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/b2FPt.png
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Nbd9O.png

+1

Класс, тебе только на простую бумагу перерисовать и всё)))
Вот ты написала:
Мы нашли лагерь, в котором живут жизнью котов
Я не могу понять как это?

Малинка|Мечта
Круто) Подруга ведь - Эос?

Хитрозвезд написал(а):

Вот ты написала:
Мы нашли лагерь, в котором живут жизнью котов
Я не могу понять как это?

Нет здесь такого. Скажи какая картинка по номеру, я тебе переведу.

Тигрогривка написал(а):

Малинка|Мечта
Круто) Подруга ведь - Эос?

Да. Аздесь она Фобос.

Малинка|Мечта
Он про 2 пост :-)

еще есть вопросы?

Вот дополнение:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/pTy7x.png
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/1c9i5.png

I used to be able to find good information from your blog articles.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

It's very simple to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web site.

Remarkable things here. I'm very glad to peer your article. Thanks a lot and I'm having a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who was doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me dinner because I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this matter here on your site.

What i don't understood is actually how you are not really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You know therefore significantly in the case of this subject, made me individually believe it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men are not involved until it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs great. All the time deal with it up!

Hello! I've been following your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal site and would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Cheers!

fantastic issues altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your put up that you made a few days ago? Any certain?

This is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article!

I read this piece of writing completely about the comparison of most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.

Excellent, what a weblog it is! This blog presents useful information to us, keep it up.

Hi, yup this piece of writing is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is presented on net?

Keep this going please, great job!

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Good article. I'm going through some of these issues as well..

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Слова своего персонажа выделяем жирным, мысли персонажа наклонным шрифтом, а слова других персонажей - подчеркнутым.
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Вы здесь » Коты-воители: Мечты Сбываются » Дневники » Дневничек Малинки